adplexity ecommerce group buy
What is a spy tool?
A spy tool is, in short, an app, program, Extention, service, or software that gathers data on specific and relevant topics from all your competitors and gives you tools and features for analyzing, filtering, and comparing that data.
It’s an information package that helps you make the best decisions for your business and optimize your profits by learning from others’ experiences, failures, and successes.
Searching products, which entails:
• Finding product strengths, or in other words, finding out wheater a product is currently hot, or is it out of fashion?
• Finding product information: when was it added? How much does it cost? What are its description?
• Finding similar products
• Following different product prices in different periods and then finding out which prices were right and which ones failed.
• Facebook ad copy: analyzing Facebook ad campaigns specifically.
Searching stores, which includes:
- Finding store strengths: which stores are returning the most revenue, and how are they doing it?
- Finding apps that make the most money: what are the most profitable apps different stores are using?
- Analyzing social media links: study various stores’ social media channels with a click.
- Researching store information: where is it located? What does it sell? When did it launch?
- Find the latest launched products in different stores.